Summer Plans! I always have a lot of plans that I create and want to do but half the time they never get followed through. Well this year I am determined to do at least a few things on my list of things I want to do.
- Take L to the zoo for the first time! This could actually happen this year as we received a free child admission to the zoo with the purchase of an adult pass. So this is the one thing I really want to happen because I think L would have so much fun and she loves animals!
- Go to the butterfly Conservatory.
- Go Camping. This we are kind of doing I will probably count it as doing this but we have rented a cabin at a local resort. We will be spending our Canada weekend there and we are very excited to get away and do this.
- I want to relax with L a little and just spend a few days by the pool not caring about work or anything. Just the 2 of us having fun together.
- I want to read 2 books this summer. I should say I want to read 1 book because lets be real I never get time to read but I figure its better to give myself a big goal than a little one.
- I would love to go to my Aunt and Uncles this summer with L and spend some time with them L loves them and they think of her as their grandchild as their son doesn't have any kids but is L's god father.
Those are basically the main Big things I want to do this summer and I'm hoping to do at least the first 3.
Oh what a day today has been! Today my dad asked if L and I wanted to go to the store with him. I of course said yes because your girl loves...
Today's Wednesday review is Crayola's Bathtub Crayons. When I saw these in the store I was kind of excited I thought L will love th...
Week 1 Back on WW! I have done weight watchers a few times before and was successful one of those times but only successful by 10lbs a...
Well it's been a hot minute since I was on here and actually posted something. It's crazy how fast time goes by and you don't ev...